EXN series is a target switcher. It is used to switch power supply destinations to multiple DC sputtering electrodes and RF sputtering electrodes. It also can switch the output of multiple DC and RF power supplies and supply them to one electrode.
- Possible to switch the output of the matching box.
- Since it is not necessary to install a matching box for each cathode, it greatly contributes to equipment cost reduction.
- Two types of switching methods are available: manual and motor drive. A water-cooled system that can handle higher power also available.
- Also can be used as a switch for DC power supply and DC pulse power output.
- Since there is only one matching box, loads that exceed the matching range cannot be used together.
|Specification||Air-cooled target switching device specifications|
|Switching contact point||2 points||3 points||4 points||2 points||3 points||4 points|
|Hot switch||Not available|
|Withstand voltage||Between contact AC 10kV for 1 minute (50/60Hz)|
|Between contact -GND AC 10kV for 1minute (50/60Hz)|
|Switching method||Manual type||Motorized|
|Motor rated voltage||DC24V|
|Motor rated current||0.22A (0.75Amax)|
|Contact position output||Microswitch (Contact capacity 0.25A 24VDC)|
|Cooling method||Natural air cooling|
|High frequency connection terminal||O4mm bolted|
|Installation area humidity||30%～80% (However, no condensation)|