The sensor unit SP1 is an integrated pirani gauge consisting of the WP series sensor head and circuits, for the range of 3000 to 0.4Pa (22 to 3 x 10-3 torr/ 3 to 4 x 10-3mbar).
- Transducer spec
If you don't need a pressure display device:
・You can lower the costs associated with a vacuum gauge
・You can save space by minimizing the control panel
- Replacing sensort heads is greatly simplyfied
- Corrosion-resistant platinum is used for the filament material
- You can use current sensor heads without modification. (SP1: WP-01, 02, 03, 16)
- Able to output 2 set points
- SP1: Pressure reading is a 0 to 5V output (non-linear)
- Able to operate at 24VDC power input
- Process control in the low vacuum range of vacuum equipment such as for semiconductor, optics and electronic parts manufacturing.
- Process control in the low vacuum range for industrial equipment such as vacuum furnaces, etc.
- Process control in the low pressure range for vacuum systems with multiple process chambers such as in-line sputtering and single wafer processing equipment.
|Compatible sensor head||WP-01, WP-02, WP-03, WP-16|
|±15 %（51 Pa ～760 Pa）|
|±30 %（10 Pa ～1000 Pa）|
|±50 %（0.4 Pa ～3000 Pa）|
|Operating temperature range||10 ~ 40℃|
|Measurement value output||Nonlinear output: 0 to 5VDC (Max. 10V)|
|Setpoint 1/2 Pressure setting adjustment monitor||Nonlinear output: 0 to 5VDC (Max. 10V)|
|Control output signal||Open collector output, Negative logic|
|LED display||Power, error, set point 1, set point 2|
|Power supply voltage||DC24V±2V, 90mA（Max.）|
|Input/Output connector||D-sub-15P（M2.6 screw）|
|Weight||190g /0.41lb (Excluding sensor head)|
|Standard accessories||Input/Output connector 1pc|
|Quick manual 1pc|
IO and analog GND are not isolated from the power GND.