YTP Series version B is a high vacuum pumping system with a ceramic ball bearing turbo molecular pump.Vacuum pumping from atmospheric pressure to high vacuum is possible. ULVAC prepares two types, SA type which allows the automatic pumping by START / STOP switch and M type which is a manual operation. In addition, the back pump can be selected from rotary pump as a standard specification, or dry scroll pump as the other selection.
- Preparing various models according to the application
The back pump can be selected from rotary pump as a standard specification, or dry scroll pump as the other selection.
- Adopting a superior power failure countermeasure function
A solenoid valve is equipped as standard on the fore valve to prevent reverse flow and failure at power failure.
- Possible to check the pressure during rough vacuum pumping due to the Pirani vacuum gauge is equipped as a standard parts.
- Vacuum pumping to the Ultra High Vacuum area is possible
Designed for easy integration of up to 2 vacuum gauges
(※ As product specification value)
- Evacuation system from atmospheric pressure to high vacuum
- Evacuation system of various experiment and R&D equipments
- Vacuum substitution of high purity gas
- Roughing evacuation system of UHV system
- Evacuation system of analytical equipment
|TMP Ultimate pressure *1,*2||Before baking||10-6Pa||10-6Pa|
|TMP Pumping speed（L/s）*3||N2||70||280|
|Baking pump Outlet port||G3/4||NW16||G1||NW16|
|Baking pump Pumping speed（L/min）||50Hz||50||90||200||250|
|TMP back pressure and rough pressure monitering||Pirani vacuum gauge（2.7×103～10-1Pa）|
|Fore valve||Solenoid valve for rotary pump automatic vent system(Solenoid valve)|
|Input power source||Single phase AC100V（50/60Hz）|
|Input cable length||5m with 3P outlet|
|Power consumption during stable operation（kVA）||0.6||0.4||1.0|
*1：Baking is only available with ICF flange type.
*2：A digit number is expressed.(Display only the digits of power.)
*3：Without a protective net.