YTP Series version B is a high vacuum pumping system with a ceramic ball bearing turbo molecular pump.Vacuum pumping from atmospheric pressure to high vacuum is possible. ULVAC prepares two types, SA type which allows the automatic pumping by START / STOP switch and M type which is a manual operation. In addition, the back pump can be selected from rotary pump as a standard specification, or dry scroll pump as the other selection.
- Preparing various models according to the application
The back pump can be selected from rotary pump as a standard specification, or dry scroll pump as the other selection.
- Adopting a superior power failure countermeasure function
A solenoid valve is equipped as standard on the fore valve to prevent reverse flow and failure at power failure.
- Possible to check the pressure during rough vacuum pumping due to the Pirani vacuum gauge is equipped as a standard parts.
- Vacuum pumping to the Ultra High Vacuum area is possible
Designed for easy integration of up to 2 vacuum gauges
(※ As product specification value)
- Evacuation system from atmospheric pressure to high vacuum
- Evacuation system of various experiment and R&D equipments
- Vacuum substitution of high purity gas
- Roughing evacuation system of UHV system
- Evacuation system of analytical equipment
|TMP Ultimate pressure *1,*2
|TMP Pumping speed（L/s）*3
|Baking pump Outlet port
|Baking pump Pumping speed（L/min）
|TMP back pressure and rough pressure monitering
|Pirani vacuum gauge（2.7×103～10-1Pa）
|Solenoid valve for rotary pump automatic vent system(Solenoid valve)
|Input power source
|Single phase AC100V（50/60Hz）
|Input cable length
|5m with 3P outlet
|Power consumption during stable operation（kVA）
*1：Baking is only available with ICF flange type.
*2：A digit number is expressed.(Display only the digits of power.)
*3：Without a protective net.